DISPATCH & DELIVERY
QOD team processes and dispatches the orders in general one working day after the purchase due to Brazil time (BRT). In case of delay, you will be informed.
The dispatch service used on our shipments is called Express Saver from UPS. The timescales for delivery in each region of World is following below.
Note that any international shipment can have unexpected delays during transit and caused by local customs procedures. These situations are beyond our control, however we will always do our best to resolve and hurry the delivery.
- South America countries: in general 2 to 5 working days after the dispatch date
- Central America countries: in general 2 to 5 working days after the dispatch date
- North America countries: in general 2 to 5 working days after the dispatch date
- Europe countries: in general 3 to 7 working days after the dispatch date
- Asian countries: in general 4 to 8 working days after the dispatch date
- African countries: in general 4 to 10 working days after the dispatch date
- Australia/NZ: in general 4 to 8 working days after the dispatch date
When ordering from QOD store, you will be making an international purchase from Brazil to your chosen destination country. Your order might be subject to import duties & taxes which are applied when shipment reaches the destination. QOD Cosmetics does not assume any import taxes imposed by Customs of destination country, as well as, we cannot predict the amount. Therefore we recommend to please verify with Customs Office of your country, before purchasing, if you are in doubt about charges applied or not to the importation of cosmetics on your country.
QOD ships all orders through incoterm DAP (delivered at place). Import duties, taxes and customs fees are unpaid. If applicable at the country of destination, it will be purchaser´s responsibility. These charges are very particular, vary according each country and its rules, therefore QOD cannot predict what your particular charges might be. For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
UPS local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees by c.o.d (collect on delivery) in the local currency at the time of delivery.